Saba Linen Shirt - Washed KhakiRegular price $109.95 Sale price $55.00 Save $54.95
Inspired by Summer seaside escapes and a kaftan design, the Saba women’s linen shirt is heaven to wear on warm, lazy days. It offers a tailored, flattering body shape, yet is still relaxed enough to keep you cool and breezy. Saba features an oriental collar with a button placket to the chest, allowing you to wear it open and unbuttoned. Its sleeves are designed to be rolled and cuffed, and are held securely in place with a button holder part way up the sleeve.
Wear this resort style shirt worn loose or tucked in, or throw it over your bathers after a dip.
- Resort style linen shirt
- Oriental collar
- Rounded hemline
- Beautiful seam detailing across back of shoulders
- Sleeves designed to be rolled, and secured with button holders
- Mother of Pearl buttons
- Finished with an eco-friendly enzyme wash – gives a luxuriously soft feel + extends garment life
- Produced fairly in India
Fit & Composition
- Relaxed fit with semi-tailored body shape
- Made from our luxurious, custom blend of 55% linen, 45% GOTS certified organic cotton
Our model Chontelle wears size S. Her usual size is size AU 8. She is 175cm.
Robb & Lulu Australia is the home of women's organic camis, organic shirts, organic tops, and organic tanks, all made from luxuriously soft 100% organic linen and GOTS certified organic cotton.
Shop from our collection of organic cotton clothing, gentle on the earth and body. As a sustainable Australian women's fashion label, we donate a portion of all garments sold to WWF, World Wildlife Fund Australia.